Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fast-Lane Review: Getting Smarter


Sunday Sun October 2 2005
By: Mathieu Yuill
Do you crave attention? Love it when people crane their necks as you pass by? Think it's great when complete strangers approach you in the parking lot to ask about your car?

I've got bad news for you: while the Smart looks like nothing else on Canada's roads, people in the big city are used to it now.

I answer "yes" to all three of those questions so the week I had the Smart I was truly excited to be conversing with any random person who even took a slight interest in what I was driving. Some of the technology they fit into the Smart is totally cool and I was excited to tell people about it. The engine weighs 69 kg and looks like it could fit in your carry on luggage.

Read the full smarticle here.

No comments: