Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dork disses diesel

Some guys just don't get it. Dave Schembri of Smart USA says "...the diesel engine doesn't provide the kind of performance, I think, that would meet the expectations of the U.S. consumer."
I guess the punters will never know with this kind of short-sighted thinking. Having driven my 2005 diesel smart the length and breadth of the USA, while folk everywhere offered me hard cash to buy it, I can only conclude that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. RLT.
Previous.

2 comments:

monimtw said...

nice blog i must admit,

i have a similar blog as yours.if you r interested to link with my blog,
pls get back to me.

my blog is http://www.hybridcarsonline.blogspot.com

waiting for your reply,
monish

Anonymous said...

hay that's a cool car, environment friendly and it is a saver of money, not to buy oil any more.....nice post...

1929-1933 Chevrolet Shop Manuals